Please remember to bring into the office or send in to us any correspondence from creditors and collection companies. These letters help us gauge our progress and helps in determining what our next course of action should be. Also keep a record of any phone calls you might get and let us know about those as well. What the caller or letters say could be in violation of your consumer-rights. If so, this could mean a cash award for you, and you guys know how much I like to give out checks!
Other Articles of Interest
- Does Anyone Really Need Credit?
- Should You File For Bankruptcy?
- Equifax Breach – Are You Still at Risk?
- Equifax Allows the Largest Hack in US History
- Now is the Time to Pay Down Credit Card Debt
- From Lizet’s Desk: The Heritage Credit Group Giveaway!
- Tip of the Month: Protecting Your Tax Return Money
- Alarming Number of Collections Directed To Wrong Consumer
- Time doesn’t fill the success-oriented person. They fill the time.
- Now is the Time to Buy a Home!
- What Can I Do About My Low Credit Score?
- From Lizet’s Desk: Raise Your FICO Quickly and Easily
- Can I Sue Telemarketers?
- How to Get out of Debt Quickly